Seed Money Coins
- Bag of 30 coins.
- Pennies grow wildflowers including Black-Eyed Susan, Spurred Snapdragon, Shirley Poppy, White/Common Yarrow, and Sweet Alyssum.
- Nickels grow herbs including oregano, parsley, basil, chive, thyme and sage.
- Dimes grow root crops including carrot and turnip.
- Quarters grow salad greens including Bibb, Black Simpson, salad bowl red, radicchio and endive.
- Plant seeds 1/4" under soil in sunny area. Keep moist for 2 weeks to encourage sprouting.
from the world
April 18, 2016
suprisingly small package and did not mention that not only flowers but herbs in the seed coins. should soak coins before planting but the write up sounded as if you could just toss them about and they would sprout sorta like the teeth of the hydra
from Tiverton, RI
November 29, 2015
I bought this for my sister. I will leave this in her stocking with a note saying that she brings so much beauty to my life she should leave some of it wherever she travels,It would be like leaving kisses behind. She will love it. I only gave it a 4 because she hasn't tried them yet but it's lovely gift idea.
from Hampton, VA
November 2, 2015
Can't yet vouch for whether or not the seeds actually grow but these make a birthday or get-well card extra special.
from Dallas, Texas
September 28, 2015
I am going to use these coins in handmade birthday cards to friends and family. I have not tested them to see if they actually grow things but I am hopeful that they do. I thought it would be a unique gift for my friends and family.