#40 KI 404441
Add to your Wish List
A centuries-old tradition has rekindled an idea to revisit the afternoon ritual, while providing you with an opportunity to share our dear correspondence papers with friends. The hostess receives a check for 10% of the total sales, plus 10% future credit; or an immediate 20% discount to the hostess'' party order. The cost of your Tea Kit will be deducted from your Tea Party order. Should you be interested in hosting a Victorian Trading Co. tea party, your tea kit will include invitations, catalogs, and wonderful gifts for your guests. You supply the hot water and gossip! "Tea Kit" for six.