April Cornell Porcelain Porch Dress
About the Designer
Artist April Cornell's designs are inspired by her travels. Thirty-five years ago, she traveled the silk road, searching for beauty and adventure in every corner.
Believing in the importance of stopping to smell the roses, she used these experiences to create the palette for her line, which captures multicultural scents and sights with its color, compassion, and romance. Many of her prints are derived from original artwork painted by April herself, primarily the watercolors.
- SM-XXL. If you are between sizes we recommend sizing up.
- Woven cotton.
- Just below knee length.
- Pleats below the waist deliver a twirl ready skirt!
- Lightly shaped bodice. Side seam pockets.
- Self fabric ties ensure the perfect fit!
- Machine wash cold water, delicate cycle. Hang to dry.