Music is a powerful and mysterious art. With the simplest of means it is able to conjure up a mood, emotion or atmosphere and instantly draw the listener in. Centuries ago the wealthy paid a fortune to composers and performers to provide them with music to raise their spirits or simply help them relax. Now everyone can enjoy these benefits. This collection has been specially selected from the most restful music of the past 300 years to help us relax.
1. Bach - Double Violin Concerto: Largo
2. Mozart - Piano Concerto No. 21: Andante
3. Beethoven - 3 'Pathetique' Sonata: Adagio cantabile
4. Schubert - Moment Musical No. 2
5. Schubert - 'Trout' Quintet: Andante
6. Schumann - Scenes from the Woods: Bird as a Prophet
7. Schumann - Flower Piece
8. Bruch - Violin Concerto No. 1: Adagio
9. Tchaikovsky - Symphony No. 6 'Pathetique': Adagio
10. Mendelssohn - Violin Concerto in E minor: Andante
Style: #60 CD 6033000
Victorian Trading Co. offers quality, heirloom-caliber objects destined to become legacy. Our worry-free shopping guarantee: should you not be entirely delighted with your purchase, we will assure your exchange or reimbursement.