Blooming Roses Toaster
With spacious slots, our automatic pop-up toaster is well suited to accommodate bagels or English muffins. Five settings allow one to broil slices of baked goods to your specifications.
Treat yourself to a kitchen upgrade that is both prim and practical.
- 11 x 7 x 8". 30" cord with cord storage.
- Stainless steel body and plastic part. Non-slip rubber feet. Slide out crumb tray.
- UL listed.
- Food safe.
1. Before cleaning, remove the plug from the socket and allow the appliance to cool down.
2. Use a moderately damp cloth to clean the outside of the appliance.
3. Do not use any aggressive or scrubbing detergents.
4. Do not damage the surface of decal, do not scratch with sharp tools.
5. Wipe dry only with non-abrasive sponge.
6. Clean to dry and maintain clean finish.
7. Wipe with soft microfiber towel.
8. Grasp the crumb shaft by the loop and pull it out, remove the bread residue and push the shaft back in.
September 12, 2019
I am in love with my new toaster. Not only is it beautiful and adding a touch of old world elegance to my kitchen, but it even has a setting for begals, and if that wasn't enough, I discovered a crumb tray that pulls out for emptying fallen crumbs.Wonderful!
August 30, 2019
The toaster works well, good quality. So pretty that I don't have to hide my toaster now. Unfortunately Canadian consumers pay large exchange and can't seem to get the free shipping.
July 28, 2019
I love that toaster... i have a tiny little kitchen... and that one thing in my kitchen makes it seem so glamorous... pretty... just a wonderful place to be... I've got the kettle too... I got the black one... the colors in my office are black and silver and blue... I always tell my friends that I am a roses kind of girl... since I have no garden of my own where I live... they help me feel like I am surrounded by roses again!
from Forest Park, IL
May 14, 2019
Beautiful toaster. Makes perfect toast. Offers multiple choices for toasting, wide slots.
from Seal Beach, Ca
May 10, 2019
Beautiful toaster! I have owned mine for years and not only pretty but still working great! Love it!